This storm in no way will be weakening.
这场风暴绝对不会减弱。
" My opinion is in no way altered."
" 我的意见一点也没改变。"
And I in no way minimise the continuing problems we face.
我绝不会轻视我们所面临的持续不断的问题。
They are in no way dependent on the Federal government.
他们并不依赖邦政府。
The connection has been made, but in no way proven.
这种关在的,但没有得到证明。
And by that I mean they're in no way ready.
我的意思还差得远呢。
Vera was in no way moved by either his wealth or fame.
他的财富也好,名声也罢,都不会维拉动心。
Mr. Herman, I can assure you, you are in no way pregnant.
Herman 先生,我可以向你保证,你绝对没有怀孕的可能。
And while I'm sorry, I'm in no way related to him.
很遗憾,我跟他一点儿关系都没有。
Bahrain and Jordan both offered similar responses which analysts say is in no way surprising.
巴林和约旦都提表达了类似的反应, 而分析人士称这绝不会令人感到惊讶。
You're right to say that Keir Starmer is in no way comparable to Tony Blair.
你说得对,凯尔·斯塔尔默根本无法与托尼·布莱尔相提并论。
Just talking about someone in no way, a shape or form helps you or helps them.
任何讨论八卦的方式都不会帮到你自己或他人。
Mr. Trump called the crime terrible and said the United States in no way condoned it.
特朗普称这起谋杀非常恶劣,美国也不会宽恕这种行为。
In no way, shape, or form am I performing today in front of my judgmental family.
我今天绝对不可能以任何形态或者形式在我挑剔的家人面前表演。
Will closed by wishing her happiness, a laconic formal statement which he qualified in no way.
威尔在便条最后祝她幸福,这一种简单的礼节性祝贺,不带丝毫个人的意见。
Please bear in mind that I, in no way, feel qualified to tell you what to do.
请记住,我绝不觉得自己有资格告诉你该做什么。
And treating any controversies as incidental abnormalities that in no way reflect the system as a whole.
并将任何有争议的内容说成偶发事件,而不对整个业界的真实反映。
For the first years of her childhood, Elizabeth was in no way in line for the throne.
在她童的最初几,伊丽莎白根本不可能成为王位的继承人。
I am in no way connected with them.
我与他们没有任何系。
So again, in no way I am for Trump.
再说一遍,我绝不支持特朗普。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释